Virtual Dedicated Hosting and the VPS hosting services both mean the same. The VPS is dedicated to a specific client offering him dedicated services, so the name is termed as Virtual Dedicated Hosting.
In Virtual Dedicated Hosting the servers are, completely virtual but the services they provide are just exactly pure dedicated servers. VPS hosting is the great combination of quality and affordability that has merged the gap between shared and dedicated servers creating all new arena of commendable success for the webmasters.
1. A Virtual Dedicated server is in other words called as VPS, where the virtual server acts as an independent dedicated server.
2. Virtual servers are created over a single physical server by partitioning it through some software tools. Then each of the VPS acts as an independent server to host websites and install software over desired operating systems.
3. Each VPS is a software component, over the physical server but they behave as physical servers and host websites for a single client like the dedicated servers. As they share the same physical server, all the system resources starting from Ram and disk space to bandwidth and CPU usage are distributed among them in parallel so the servers run completely at ease without caring for any server downtime.
4. Virtual dedicated hosting is much secured as each VPS is isolated from the others even if the physical server is shared by all of them. The server maintenance cost is shared by them but other vital information regarding the clients' websites and the applications or data they store is completely protected.
5. In a VPS hosting setup there is nothing to fear at all, as it is well capable of handling any malicious infiltrations that pose danger to the business sites in the VPS.
6. In VPS hosting the client receives multiple domains, sub-domains, PHP with MySQL database and unlimited email accounts, which are tough to be maintained with so many IDs and passwords. WHM control panels offered by the VPS host are saver tools that control and manages all the accounts through a single ID and password.
7. The technical support system in VPS hosting is very efficient taking great care to sort out clients' issues ASAP depending upon the severity of the case. As a result clients build their trust and continue to buy services from the VPS host when required. The technical support team communicates with clients through chat, emails, tickets or phone calls depending on the situation.
8. 30 days money back guarantee is an interesting feature that some leading VPS hosting companies offer to retain the faith of clients. If they are not satisfied by the hosting services, they can get complete refund within the stipulated time line.
Published on September 12,2018 by Celeste H. Oliver